Thursday, March 17, 2011

It has been some time since my last post!
But things are still moving along well. I have been painting and have opened a gallery so I have been busy working away. Please have a look at BRIANRILEY1PROJECTS.com and see what I have been up to. I am now starting to look at some shoots that I have done during this time and have started to shoot again, so more pictures to come soon. I have really been thinking about photographers and how they work, some people take pictures of what is in front of them and other make images out of what they are seeing. I am trying to be the latter. So many photographer of the male nude simply take are taking pictures of naked guys and it stops there...Like I thought before it all come down to intent, if you intend to do more it will read inside your vision.



No comments: